New Patient Special
Online Virtual Consult & In-Office Comprehensive Exam
for $138 ($237 Value)
Our team at Sunset Periodontics & Implant Dentistry hopes you and your family stay healthy and safe. We have received several emails and calls from our future new patients during this outbreak and want to continue to provide the best services for you in the safest way possible.
Our new patient comprehensive exam is $138 and we are happy to set up a complimentary virtual consult prior to your in-office exam if desired. The virtual consult is a wonderful way to have maskless face time with the doctor and discuss your treatment needs with him one-on-one before your in-person exam appointment.
- The $138 fee will be required at appointment booking.
- We are able to file claims with your dental insurance provider as a courtesy for your reimbursement.
- We are able to file claims with all dental insurances except for Medicare and Medicaid.
We understand that finding a new periodontist is a big decision. So, we’re offering new patients the opportunity to try us out. Meet and become comfortable with our outstanding dental care team and experience our high level of service before you make a long-term commitment. After one visit, you’ll understand why most of our first-time patients turn into long-time members of our dental family.
When you schedule your implant treatment with Dr. Mize, we will credit the cost of the 3D x-ray back to your account which can then be applied towards your implant treatment plan. 3D x-ray fees vary and we ask that you pay for the 3D x-ray on the day that the x-ray is taken.
- This offer is available to new patients only; it is not valid to anyone who has had previous or ongoing treatment from Sunset Periodontics & Implant Dentistry.
- To redeem this offer, the procedure should be initiated within 3 months (90 days) from the day that your x-ray was taken.