“CONTINUING DENTAL EDUCATION”
Midlands Dental Collaborative (MDC) is an invitation-only continuing education organization that focuses on quality interdisciplinary care for patients. We are a group of dental professionals dedicated to continuing our education and improving our clinical skills for the benefit of our patients and community. Midlands Dental Collaborative is an AGD PACE certified provider of continuing education.
This study club brings internationally-renowned speakers into the Greater Columbia area in order to keep our members continually on top of relevant topics in all phases of dentistry.
Clinicians who join our exclusive Midlands Dental Collaborative will enjoy the benefits of:
- Approximately 30 hours of continuing education credits for the entire academic year
- All continuing education credits can be obtained within a comprehensive program
- Only the most well-respected speakers, both nationally and internationally, are chosen and available exclusively to club members
- Invaluable training opportunities through participation in clinical and management courses
- Tuition for the study club is tax-deductible as dues and subscriptions for continuing education
If you have any questions about event details or if you are not yet a member but are interested in more information, please email us at [email protected].