“CONTINUING DENTAL EDUCATION”
Midlands Dental Collaborative (MDC) is one of the newest chapters of the Seattle Study Club, which is an invitation-only continuing education organization that focuses on quality interdisciplinary care for patients. We are a group of dental professionals dedicated to continuing our education and improving our clinical skills for the benefit of our patients and community. Midlands Dental Collaborative is an AGD PACE certified provider of continuing education.
This study club brings internationally-renowned speakers into the Greater Columbia area in order to keep our members continually on top of relevant topics in all phases of dentistry.
Clinicians who join our exclusive Seattle Study Club will enjoy the benefits of:
- Approximately 30 hours of continuing education credits for the entire academic year
- All continuing education credits can be obtained within a comprehensive program
- Only the most well-respected speakers, both nationally and internationally, are chosen and available exclusively to club members
- Invaluable training opportunities through participation in clinical and management courses
- Tuition for the study club is tax-deductible as dues and subscriptions for continuing education
- A quarterly journal, outlining cases as they are treatment-planned and treated
- Access to National Seattle Study Club meetings
- Access to National Seattle Study Club website and Virtual Toolbox with your own login (loaded with resources to help build and market your practice)
If you have any questions about event details or if you are not yet a member but are interested in more information, please email us at [email protected].